segunda-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2009

Lost Souls

Lying on the floor of a stranger 's house
Watching the big white ceiling
Trying to get up and walk.
The walls are spinning and my head hurts.
The smell of alcohol and cigarrets in my mouth...
Washed my face and then it came to me...
What the hell am I doing here?!

I opened the door and walked outside
The sun gets in my face and I start to walk
The houses are funny and I don 't know the street,
What a cute place to have a blackout...
The flashes started to come
And I remembered what I have done
Drank and smoked a lot
I've picked up a gun and shot someone!

I stopped and looked at my shirt
It was fool of blood and wet.
Suddenly I started to scream,
And it finally came to me...
What the hell as happened to me?!

Sem comentários:

 

O Caixotinho da Lina © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness